Friday 17 April 2009

We've only just begun...

...and already the problems have started!

Come to Korea they said? Good pay, free accomodation and an experience I thought.

It won't be so bad I guessed, I'll be able to take plenty of stuff to keep me occupied. Or maybe not.

TWENTY THREE KILOGRAMS! WHAAAAAAAT!

Has anyone from these airlines ever weight 23kg? Do they know that my suitacase already weighs five without anything in? Do they care?! Obviously not.

OK so after what was going quite well, out come the vacumn packs, out come the clothes and out comes anything which might actually be any use to me while i'm away. The Wii still managed to make the cut though. I figured it's not even the heaviest thing so it doesn't need to be ditched.

Shampoo, shower gel and shaving foam are already on a mental shopping list of things that had to be left behind. They can always be sent to me I guess but I'm not going into space. Just a country where nobody speaks English. Better take that Korean phrase book with me after all.

On to Heathrow we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment