Friday 17 April 2009

Finally...


Well finally I made it to Korea. The eight hours on the plane breezed by as I slept most of the way. This leg of my journey was slightly more spaciously enjoyed thanks to a bigger plane and the fact that there was barely anyone one it. Does no one want to go to Korea in April? Oh well. Despite setting off late the plane actually got in early which has given me a good chance to update this thing.

Entertainment on the plane was minimal, had my second round of chicken for the day and then watched Marley and Me which was surprisingly good. Is that even out in the cinema yet? There wasn't much else on and I was totally confused about time time as my watch is set to Korean time, my phone is set to American time and this clock is set to English time. Maybe I should ask Mr Wolf, he always seems to know what time it is.

On the plane I woke up to the blinding sight of the sun above the clouds and also discovered that the rain which we had left had then turned into ice.

Looks like my lift to Suwon is here. Will update when i get the computer set up at 'home'.

No comments:

Post a Comment