Monday 20 April 2009

...and then there were distractions!

Sorry for the lack of updates people! What can I say, my first six days in Korea has been eventful and I guess I didn't have time to fill in all the key details but from now on I promise to stick to the task and update every day (of or at least until I can't get to a computer)

As it's now Friday I guess that I can officially say that I have been a teacher for one whole week now and I have really enjoyed it. I still haven't moved into my proper flat yet but I am still enjoying the space of the 'couples' room.
Things have been going so quickly this week that I haven't really had time to reflect on the experience but at the moment I am loving every second of my time in Korea. Obviously it's been difficult to move away from home and things but from what it seems I am surrounded by some great people and living in a fantastic and interesting country which has plenty for me to see and do.

Right now what I've got to do is get myself ready for a Friday meal at 'Ocha's and then we are heading to NOW! bar which is apparently where we will be surrounded by other 'foreigners' in Korea.

Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment